Veterinary Assistant Job Duke Animal Hospital Chicagoby admin on more than 30 days
Duke Animal Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
Duke Animal Hospital - Veterinary Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team and help us provide exceptional patient/client care. Candidates need to be available to work night and weekend shifts. We are a busy small animal practice and see exotics in addition to dogs and cats. Duties include animal restraint, cleaning, laundry, stocking supplies, and pack preparation.
Ideal candidates will have previous veterinary or animal handling experience and possess an excellent work ethic along with a pleasant, compassionate and professional demeanor.
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefit package. To apply please send a cover letter and resume. At Duke Animal Hospital we love what we do and it shows – check out our reviews on Yelp!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
Clients are currently not allowed in the building. We also require all employees to wear masks at all times and have their temperatures taken daily.
- Veterinary Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Animal Care: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.