Staff Accountant - Part -Time Job Franklin Pierce University Rindgeby admin on more than 30 days
Franklin Pierce University Jobs 2020Description :
is looking for a part-time (26 hours per week) staff accountant to join our Finance and Accounting team. This person supports the CFO and Senior Accountants in carrying out the accounting and finance responsibilities of the Finance and Accounting Department. Working closely with the entire Finance and Accounting staff and interns to complete the daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks required.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in accounting, excellent attention to detail, and knowledge of regional laws/regulations.
- Prepare and input standard journal entries and adjusting journal entries
- Prepare Bank Statement Reconciliations and associated research and adjustments as necessary.
- Assist with entry and ongoing maintenance of all assets in the fixed asset system
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- NDSL Draws
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- General office and administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Strong math skills
- 1-5 years of accounting experience
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Proven experience meeting regular deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in problem-solving and process improvements
Since 1962, has empowered thousands of undergraduate and graduate students to achieve academic excellence and lead meaningful, successful lives. Drawing from our strong foundation in liberal education, we offer majors and programs that develop essential, professional skills; promote close connections between students, faculty members, and staff; and position our students to realize their potential through highly personalized, financially accessible academic offerings.
Franklin Pierce encompasses a far-reaching geographic and virtual network educating a diverse population of residential undergraduates, online learners, and full-time graduate students through our main campus in Rindge, NH, and online and graduate centers in Manchester, and Lebanon, (NH) and Goodyear, AZ. We continue to explore new models and programs that build on our legacy of excellence and help students expand their knowledge, direct their passions, and graduate as qualified, engaged leaders.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, Franklin Pierce recognizes the impact of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] or 603-899-4075. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.