General Warehouse Team Member Job Mohawk Rubber Sales Alpharettaby admin on more than 30 days
Mohawk Rubber Sales Recruitment 2020Description :
General Warehouse Team Member
Mohawk Rubber Sales
Mohawk Rubber Sales (www.mohawkrubber.com) is a primary distributor of tire shop supplies and equipment to the retail, commercial and retread tire industry throughout the U.S. and parts of Latin America. Our customers include independent garages, retail stores, state and town municipalities, government agencies and commercial trucking fleets. Mohawk has been in business since 1932 and enjoys a proud, rich history of superior service, quality products and consistently high customer satisfaction. Mohawk has a national sales force of over 40 reps who service accounts from coast to coast. With over 10,000 products available in inventory, Mohawk distributes essentially every type of product “around the wheel”, except for the tires. Corporate headquarters is located in Hingham, MA with additional offices and distribution centers based in Georgia, Texas, and Utah.
Mohawk Rubber Sales is seeking a General Warehouse Team Member, primarily responsible for accurately picking, shipping, and receiving product while controlling expenses.
- Safely and efficiently pick, pack, and ship products
- Unloads incoming vendor shipments noting damages, shortages, and discrepancies
- Checks incoming shipments against packing slips to assure shipment accuracy
- Puts stock away
- Assists in physical inventories
- Maintains warehouse in a clean, neat, and safe condition; follow all operational procedures
- Perform other distribution related duties as assigned
- High School diploma required; prior experience a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude; customer focused
- Understands the importance of being accountable
- Punctual, dependable, and takes pride in a job well done
- Loves to have fun and enjoys working in a fun setting
- Ability to be on feet for long periods of time and work in non-climate conditions
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
What We Offer
Mohawk Rubber Sales provides a range of company benefits to demonstrate a solid investment in employees:
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Generous medical and dental insurance coverage
- 401K retirement savings plans
- Workers compensation benefits
- Vacation time and personal days
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Mohawk Rubber is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Mohawk Rubber discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
For further information, please refer official source from Mohawk Rubber Sales on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.