Patient Guest Services Assistant - Red Coat Team Job Cleveland Clinicby admin on November 18, 2020
Cleveland Clinic Jobs 2020Description :
Provides customer service by providing directions to patient rooms or other areas of the hospital, and serving as local resource to visitors and ensuring a safe environment for patients, guests and colleagues.
- Meets, greets and assists patients, guests and colleagues by providing directions, obtaining wheelchairs and providing minimal transport.
- Accesses patient information to confirm appointment times, appointment locations and room numbers.
- May provide some concierge services to assist patients and guests with accessing Internet information (driving directions, restaurants, shopping and amenities) in the hospital and within the community.
- Corrects and/or reports safety, maintenance and cleaning needs.
- Responds to Code Blue and Code Red emergencies with appropriate equipment.
- Coordinates patient needs with other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills and an ability to function with empathy, friendliness and professionalism when interacting with patients and guests.
- Ability to exercise judgment to accurately triage inquiries.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Basic computer skills: Epic, outlook and other internal systems.
- Minimum two years experience in a customer service role with at least one year providing face-to-face customer service.
- Normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of and its system hospitals () is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by ’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any facility.
is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.