Patient Care Representative Job Infinity Solutions Bentonvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Infinity Care Solutions Jobs 2020Description :
Infinity Care Solutions, a national compounding, specialty, and retail pharmacy, is seeking Patient Care Representatives for its rapidly growing customer service department. As a recently acquired addition to the ARcare Health Network and its 90,000 patients, Infinity’s mission is to assist these patients throughout Arkansas with their medication needs, in turn helping ARcare fulfill its mission as a not-for-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
In addition to pharmaceutical services, Infinity has been tasked with working to increase the overall patient wellness within ARcare. Through its call center and its Patient Care Representatives, Infinity is the central scheduling team for wellness and preventative medicine visits in over 60 primary care clinics.
Monday-Friday. No nights or weekends. Company paid medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance benefits. Excellent retirement plan.
Pay: Starting at $14.00 per hour, dependent on experience level and years in the industry.
- Communicating with patients via phone concerning new prescriptions and refills;
- Initiating calls to patients and practitioners providing excellent customer service;
- Proactive calls to patients to schedule their wellness and preventative visits each year with their doctor;
- Ensuring all questions and concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner;
- Collecting required patient information and insurance details;
- Maintaining accurate patient logs, detailing conversations in the patient record.
- Excellent communication skills-written, verbal, and listening;
- Caring, Patient-centered attitude;
- Prior experience in the medical field preferred;
- Knowledge or experience using medical terminology preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite preferred;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- People oriented and dedicated to customer service;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, self-motivated;
- Proactive in problem solving;
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task;
- Experience in pharmacy, DME, or worker's compensation a plus;
- Must pass background and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.