Optometric Tech Job MyEyeDr Doverby admin on more than 30 days
MyEyeDr. Recruitment 2020Description :
- 1-3 years of related experience within a similar office environment.
- High School degree/GED required. AA or BA/BS in related field is desirable.
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to the optometry industry
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met.
Ready to enjoy a professional career in a fun, inclusive environment? Learn more and apply now:
At MyEyeDr. it’s not just business, it’s personal!
An equal opportunity employer
For further information, please refer official source from MyEyeDr. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with MyEyeDr., please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Optometric Tech Dover August 2020 MyEyeDr. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Dover below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.