Personal Financial Associate II Job Black Hills Federal Credit Union Sturgisby admin on September 17, 2020
Black Hills Federal Credit Union Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Job LocationSturgis MSCSturgis, SD PFA II
General Purpose: Provide multiple services to members in the areas of member services, consumer and business lending, and teller transactions.
- Assist members personally or by telephone; determine nature of the member's business and whether to transact the member's request or refer the member to the proper staff person.
- Perform member service and lending functions on a daily basis as needed.
- Remain current on changes within the legal, regulatory, economic, competitive, and technology environments that may affect the Loans/Member Service function.
- Responsible for opening, processing, and maintenance of all types of new accounts.
- Responsible for providing information, taking applications, approving or rejecting, and processing consumer, home equity / home improvement loans, mobile home loans, and business loans following Credit Union procedures and policies. Follow-up and maintain pending loan queue. Maintain loan information and follow-up documentation. Assist members with loan payment issues.
- Responsible for obtaining clear title to collateral and dealing knowledgably with all title and CPI issues. Assist members with CPI issues.
- Responsible for maintaining delinquent loan queue and for the initial collection of delinquent loans as directed by the collection department to try to resolve repayment problems before turning over to Collections. Responsible for ensuring a smooth transition should loan require the attention of a collector.
- Educate and inform members of all BHFCU products and services, and cross-sell when applicable. Make referrals when appropriate.
- Maintain account accuracy by working various reports, workflows, and projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations affecting member service and lending transactions.
- Working knowledge of general ledger accounts pertinent to the department.
- Working knowledge of the credit union's products and services.
- Working knowledge of organization's policies/procedures and credit union's service philosophy.
- Working knowledge of safety and security program for false alarms, robberies, bomb threats and extortion.
- Working knowledge of credit union's in-house computer system / Internet.
- Working knowledge of opening and closing procedures.
Job Qualifications (Skills)
Black Hills FCU is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following list outlines the physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job.
- Vision: A sighted person to effectively review documents.
- Speech/Hearing: Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with staff, members and vendors.
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to perform necessary computer-related input.
- Physical Mobility: Limited mobility required. Requires the ability to work flexible hours.
Job Qualifications (Ability)
- Ability to understand and follow complex written and oral instructions, and disseminate that knowledge in a clear and understandable format to others.
- Ability to interact positively with co-workers, management, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive attitude even under extreme pressure.
- Ability to prepare and maintain confidential records and reports.
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner that is accurate and of high quality. Ability to prioritize work. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to analyze out of balance situations, statistics and financial data, gather, assemble, correlate, and interpret facts and develop solutions.
- Ability to work within precise standardized guidelines with some latitude to make decisions and take initiative to resolve problems or unique circumstances.
- Ability to use a rational and organized approach to completing tasks.
Job Qualifications (Education/Experience)
Job requires a college level of language, math and reasoning skills. Nine months in alternate BHFCU department or one year's experience in financial services or related field is acceptable. Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education.
Work Environment/Physical Activities
Job requires limited physical effort. It is basically a desk assignment. Work within a highly structured and closely supervised environment. Ability to function in a fast-paced area. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Work creates normal fatigue daily. Work creates moderate stress during certain periods during daily routine. Job does not have specific volume and pace of work standards except that the job requires that members be served in the most timely manner possible. Job requires extensive member contact on a continual basis. The job calls for a high degree of mental concentration to interpret and act upon a wide range of situations. The job requires a degree of attention to details.
is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by state or federal law. BHFCU will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified persons with a disability that substantially limits a major life activity, but who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.