Assembly Line Operator Job Flex Foam Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
Flex Foam Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Assembly Line Operator
Shift: (1st Shift)
Workdays: Monday thru Friday
Start time: 5:00am
End time: 3:30 PM **(SHIFT MAY END EARLIER BASED ON PRODUCTION)**
Rally Point: Blue Tent Health Screening Checkpoint - Employee Parking Lot
Job Type: Full-time
Opened in 1978, we are the first and only manufacturer of urethane products in Arizona. With a high-focused caliber, we strive to create the best products, and provide the highest quality materials available.
Our mission is to lead with innovation, in a positive and challenging environment, taking care of our employees who in turn, allow us to give the best care to our customers. With extra benefits and management focused on employee satisfaction, we are looking for a passionate, hard-working individual interested in taking charge of and helping their team learn and grow.
We pride ourselves on our safety and continue to lead the industry standard as the best manufacturer of urethane products for over 40 years.
We are looking for a dedicated hard-working employee, with a strong voice, an ability to lead, delegate, and work with a team. We need someone who is accustomed to multitasking and who does well in a fast-paced environment.
· One year in manufacturing environment with experience troubleshooting or identifying mechanical issues. (Preferred)
· This position is inside a Warehouse and is subject to external temperatures.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs with minimal effort.
· This is a general labor, physical position. You MUST be able to handle manual labor.
· To ensure applicants are reading through all the requirements before applying, please send a message to Human Resources through indeed stating that you have read through and agree to the requirements and that you have applied to the position.
· We will only take applicants that complete the requirements extra step by sending the confirmation message to Human Resources.
· Set up bottom and side plastics for foam line production and maintain plastics during production runs based on foam quality.
· Assist in preparation for other daily production needs and during pours.
· Fill chemical day tanks with correct chemicals, know how to use drum tilter both before and during foam production, fill blend tank when instructed.
· Be aware of chemical consumption needs during production and refill chemical tanks.
· Be able to quickly adapt to mechanical issues during foam production.
· Participate in forklift training in order to perform any duties needing forklifts.
· Offload chemical tanker trucks (pending training evaluation).
· Maintain clean areas around foam line and clean up after pours/during chemical spills and dispose of chemicals appropriately.
· On non-pour days, assist in loading trucks for shipping.
· Support Other Departments as needed.
Benefits with Flexfoam:
· Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) 75% Coverage for employee AND dependents (First week following 60 days)
· Sick time (Able to utilize after 90 days of employment)
· Six paid Holidays
· Employee appreciations and incentives
· Employee Referral Bonuses
· Weekly Pay Period
· Paid time off after one year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Temperature Health Screening on site
For further information, please refer official source from Flex Foam on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.