Assembly A Job L3Harris Technologies Ashawayby admin on more than 30 days
L3Harris Technologies Jobs 2020Description :
Job Title: Assembly (Support) A
Job Code: ASSA
Job Location: Ashaway, RI
Under the direction and guidance of the Production Supervisor, the Assembler, routes, wires, assembles and installs electrical and electronic components in military sonar systems and commercial equipment according to specifications, using fixtures and jigs, hand tools and equipment. Reads work instructions, drawings and specifications to determine assembly methods.
Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations which may include skilled hand work or utilizing automated production equipment. Comprehends and interprets a variety of technical specifications, terms and documents. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Responsible for assembling and handling products, equipment and materials per engineering and company’s quality system procedures.
- Perform program specific tasks as required to ensure compliance to individual program requirements.
- Cut wire to specified lengths, using wire cutters.
- Cut plastic sleeves and slip sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
- Crimp terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping device.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights and other electrical testing instruments.
- Pot or encapsulate electrical and electronic components and assemblies. Demonstrates knowledge of mixing and measuring epoxies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of precise measuring equipment. (Calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Follow company procedures for corrective action. Notify Production supervisor if a defect is identified to obtain guidance and assistance in resolving the problem.
- Responsible for following procedures for product assembly / fabrication, equipment operation and sound safety requirements as documented in the company’s quality system.
- Promote cordial relationships and foster and maintain a favorable business profile with customers, suppliers, co-workers, industry and professional associations, government agencies and the local community.
- Be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance
- Requires minimal job knowledge / Skills. Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 to 3 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to Solder.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to L3Harris Technologies e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.