Staff Accountant Job Fire Door Solutions LLC Stilwellby admin on more than 30 days
Fire Door Solutions LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Staff Accountant, based out of Stilwell, KS is responsible for assisting in accounting functions that support every division of the company. Among other duties, the Staff Accountant is responsible for processing accounts payable transactions, preparing journal entries, updating asset files, performing bank reconciliations and other duties as assigned. This position will require analyzing data and handling the A/R process for our rapidly growing client base. This position will also interact with other accounting team members and multiple individuals throughout the company.
The Staff Accountant is a highly visible position responsible for coordination of financial activities and ensuring the timely flow of information to and from the executive team. This position handles details of a confidential, critical and sensitive nature and must function efficiently and effectively in a professional environment. Individuals should be dedicated, self-motivated, detail oriented, and confident individual who is interested in making an impact on the accounting and financial reporting process. They should have the ability to solve problems independently and contribute value to the accounting team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Daily entry of sales orders
- Expense report approval and entry into NetSuite
- Process, match and mail all Accounts Payable checks
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable vendor statements to the general ledger
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities with documentation for the production of financial statements and reports
- Maintain supporting spreadsheets for accrued expenses and other liabilities
- Support external vendors with requests related to payment or questions
- Support internal customers with requests related to payment and expense issues
- Maintain company purchase card protocols and functions across the company
- Preparation of the daily bank deposits
- Provide accurate and timely information for external auditors and ensure internal controls are maintained
- Utilize computerized and accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities. Current financial system platform is NetSuite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in an Accounting related experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar
- NetSuite experience is preferred but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with the ability to critically think
- Team player with a positive personality with a high level of confidentiality
- Professional presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and/or ongoing projects
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily activities
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization clients and staff alike
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have valid driver license
- Must pass drug screen, driver’s license check and criminal background check
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Working extended hours, including evenings and weekends may be required.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Staff Accountant Stilwell July 2020 Fire Door Solutions LLC above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Stilwell below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.