Intern Technician Job Ziegler CAT Mankatoby admin on more than 30 days
Ziegler CAT Recruitment 2020Description :
Through scholarship money and paid internships, Ziegler provides students with the opportunity to develop real-world mechanical skills by working with senior level technicians that help mentor your development. As a Ziegler Intern Technician, you will assist in troubleshooting and repairing heavy diesel engines, construction or agriculture equipment in a shop environment. You will learn to respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner to ensure maximum value for work performed.
- Be currently enrolled in a 2-year degree program in diesel engine mechanics, construction and/or agricultural equipment mechanics or related study
- Maintain good grades
- Receive positive recommendations from instructors
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Own mechanic tool set
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Push/pull up to 80 lbs
- Lift/carry up to 80 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
- Neck rotation, trunk rotation, stair climbing, ladder climbing, repetitive bending, kneeling, sustained squat, forward reaching, overhead reaching, supine overhead reaching, crawling, bin lift, high steps, fingering/grasping – able to use bolt box.
- Working conditions may be indoor and/or outdoor. Noise level may be loud at times.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Ziegler CAT system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.