Medical Assistant Job Northern Arizona Dermatology Center Cottonwoodby admin on more than 30 days
Northern Arizona Dermatology Center Jobs 2020Description :
Medical Assistant and Scribe
Northern Arizona Dermatology Center is the largest dermatology group providing services to residents in northern Arizona. We are recruiting for a Medical Assistant and Scribe for our Cottonwood office. The position is full-time and reports to the Nurse Supervisor and Physicians.
- Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program or previous experience as a medical assistant
- Excellent clinical competency and knowledge of sterile technique
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from physician
- Efficient in charting in electronic health record (EHR)
- Emphasis on quality care and patient satisfaction
- Knowledge of EHR by Modernizing Medicine – Electronic Medical Assistant (EMA) helpful, but not required
- Prior experience in Dermatology beneficial or will train for dermatology specialty
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please fax or submit a resume via Indeed:
Medical Assistant and Scribe Position
FAX # 928-639-0189
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Northern Arizona Dermatology Center on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.