Customer Care Associate Imaging Services Part Time 4 Day Shift Job Adventist Health Portlandby admin on June 30, 2020
Adventist Health Portland Vacancies 2020 - Adventist Health Portland assign an opportunity to fill Customer Care Associate Imaging Services Part Time 4 Day Shift that will be placed in Portland.
Adventist Health Portland Jobs 2020Description :
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Customer Care Associate who: Performs general administrative duties and customer service. Assists in all aspects of front office functions to provide quality service to patients and staff. Provides communication, information, assistance and coordination for all customer requests in designated facility location. Provides patient care support. Maintains excellent customer service.
- Answers phone, takes messages and directs call to the appropriate person. Admits patients into clinic. Pulls charts, processes encounter forms, verifies insurance and patient information in computer. Makes appropriate updates, copies/scans insurance information for clinic registration. Prepares charts with appropriate forms necessary to complete the visit. Prepares and completes referrals for patients, obtaining authorizations, and assisting patients and physicians with referral coordination.
- Provides technical support services and functions under supervision of a clinician/specialty team. Provides back-up for admitting clerks as needed. Performs registration process, obtaining all pertinent demographic and insurance information required, including authorizations when necessary.
- Runs report(s) for overdue balances for next day appointments and relays via fax to clinics before next day. Monitors computer data for accounts needing collection interaction. Utilizes and updates departmental databases. Verifies insurance coverage and eligibility for all patients according to procedures. Coordinates and monitors insurance information for outpatient billing purposes. Verifies insurance coverage and eligibility for all patients according to procedures. Balances over-the-counter daily receipts. Opens and/or locks up the building.
- Performs quality control checks of general front desk and waiting areas to ensure hospital cleanliness. Keeps waiting rooms neat and orderly. Assists in cleaning rooms between cases according to established protocols. Opens and/or closes unit. Monitors daily level of stock supplies for assigned area of responsibility and ensures levels are adequate. Monitors panels for alarms and reports to appropriate department.
- Receives payments from patients. Balances cash drawer and credit card receipts. Manages office duties including money deposits to cashier, typing documents, entering data into the computer, medical record management and billing management. Collects statistics and manages data entry of daily charges. Monitors computer data for accounts needing collection interaction. Communicates to clinic leadership ideas to improve clinic operations. Participates in ongoing cross-services performance improvement teams.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Customer Care Associate Imaging Services Part Time 4 Day Shift Portland July 2020 Adventist Health Portland above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Portland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.