Early Learning Associate Teacher-Full Time Job Gallatin Valley YMCA Bozemanby admin on more than 30 days
Gallatin Valley YMCA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Collaborates with and supports primary teacher in lesson planning and daily routines. Provides direction for the program and classroom, and assists in the implementation of program curriculum. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focuses on the YMCA values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
1. Implements curriculum within the established guidelines.
2. Designs and implements daily lesson/activity plans.
3. Follows guidelines on parent communication routines to ensure effective communication about daily activities, nap, eating habits, progress and skills that are being worked on, etc.
4. Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities.
5. Makes ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child and reports observations to the Lead teacher.
6. Maintains program site and equipment.
7. Maintains required program records.
8. Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff professional development opportunities.
9. Participates in required annual training to continue to grow as an educator and professional.
10. Change diapers/or soiled undergarments of infants and toddlers.
11. Help with mealtimes and snacks for children. Ensures dietary restrictions of children in the classroom are known to all staff and/volunteers.
12. Other duties as assigned
1. At least 18 years of age.
2. Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and provide proof of current MMR and TDap Vaccinations.
3. Infant/Child/Adult CPR, First Aid and AED certifications within 30 days of hire date.
4. Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities.
5. Previous experience with diverse populations. Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people from different backgrounds.
Ability to plan, lead and participate in activities.
Email or mail Resume and Cover Letter Laney Lewis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- One location
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Gallatin Valley YMCA e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.