Cashier (Graveyard) Full Time Job Maverik Inc Washington Terraceby admin on more than 30 days
Maverik Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
$11.75**plus bonus potential**
Full Time Shift: 10 PM8 AM**
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
Are you someone who enjoys working with the public and who has a friendly, outgoing personality? If so, your next job adventure awaits. Maverik’s Overnight Cashier is the first point of contact and becomes the Adventure Guide for Maverik customers purchasing items to fuel their vehicles and their bellies. If you are looking for variety, you will have the opportunity to work in and learn all areas of the store which include operations and food service. You need to bring your energy, that big smile and a great attitude, and we will train you on all the rest!
What You’ll do as a Cashier/Customer Service Specialist:
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Operate the Point of Sale (POS) cashier register and gas console and accurately handle all payment types
- Address customer complaints in a positive manner and document complaints for follow up by the Store Manager
- Keep the inside and outside of the store free of litter and spills and ensure equipment is clean and in working condition
- Face merchandise and ensure it is stocked, priced, and promoted correctly
- Conduct daily inspections of perishable products to check freshness and proper rotation
- Receive product delivers from vendors, including moving, sorting and stacking cases
- Adhere to all city, county, state and federal laws affecting store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol products
- Ability to meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling of items weighing up to 50 lbs.as well as standing for long periods of time
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn simple task quickly and work with little to no supervision
- Basic math skills
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county
What you will get:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that’s supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities
What we believe in:
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking responsibility
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and working to get better every day
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to Advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting IncentivesTeam Climb Store Employee Bonus
- Paid VacationEarn PTO starting day one!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full time employees
- $75 annual gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- $15,000 company paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Maverik Inc. system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.