Senior Escrow Processors Job Fidelity National Title Group Clarkstonby admin on more than 30 days
Fidelity National Title Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Fidelity National Title the nation's largest title insurance company is currently seeking an experienced Escrow professional looking to become part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing exceptional service to the real estate services industry in our Indiana markets.
Ensures the review of transactions to assure compliance with company policy, procedures and transactions intent. Ensures that closings are conducted and funds are disbursed according to escrow instructions and title documents are recorded. Prepares for and conducts real estate closings, as needed.
Maintain effective escrow procedures to assure that claims are minimized.
Escrow Closing Agent responsibilities include:
- Opening, processing and closing residential escrow packages
- Reviewing title work to ensure compliance with the transaction structure and intent
- Preparing and conducting real estate closings including; reviewing purchase agreement, lender instructions, updating tax and requesting pay-off information, clearing title conditions, generating closing statements, disclosures and various closing documents
- Coordinating the scheduling of closings with all parties involved in the transaction
- Ensuring that funds are disbursed according to escrow instructions, title documents are recorded and polices are issued correctly
- Developing and maintaining good customer relations
Qualified candidates must have proven customer service experience, demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment and proficient computer skills. Prior experience in escrow closing, mortgage processing or related field a plus. Preferred candidates will have prior experience in escrow closing, processing, document presentation and disbursement. Desired candidates will have a valid resident producer license and notary
Fidelity Title offers a competitive salary, incentive earning programs and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and Employee Stock Purchase plan with company matching, paid time off and Employee Discount Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Escrow: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Fidelity National Title Group system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.