Enrollment Services Generalist Welcome And One Stop Center Job College of Lake County Grayslakeby admin on more than 30 days
College of Lake County Jobs 2020 - College of Lake County invite the candidates to apply Enrollment Services Generalist, Welcome and One Stop Center that will be placed in Grayslake.
College of Lake County Recruitment 2020Description :
Under general direction of the Manager, Welcome and One Stop Center; provide up to date, accurate information and assistance to students, staff, and community. Deliver comprehensive general information regarding all aspects of college procedures, programs and services that pertain to the enrollment process. Responsible to support the registration of students in courses according to established guidelines which may require some judgment in the application of policies and procedures. Provide excellent customer service.
Regular Part-Time Board established positions earn Vacation and Sick Leave and Tuition waiver for CLC classes and Tuition Reimbursement for advanced degrees. In addition, employees are eligible to participate in the State University Retirement System (SURS)
The (CLC) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. Associates degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
2. Two years of general office experience is required.
1. A high level of interpersonal and communication skills are required.
2. Incumbent must be able to give and receive advice and opinions and interact with individuals in situations requiring sensitivity and tact.
3. Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Must be able to use a computer to enter, retrieve and manipulate data is required.
1. Work experience in an educational setting.
2. Experience working in a large office setting.
Posting Date 06/30/2020
Closing Date 07/14/2020
Expected Start Date
Special Instructions Summary
- If you have an Associate’s degree, please upload your unofficial transcript when applying.
Pay Rate $16.88/hr.
Total Hours per week 25.00
Monday & Wednesday, 1:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday, 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Hours may vary and may include occasional evenings and Saturdays.
Software Testing Required Excel, MS Word
Interview Process Requirements None
The is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through College of Lake County system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.