Route Courier Part Time Job Banterra Corp Marionby admin on more than 30 days
Banterra Corp. Jobs 2020Description :
- Pick up, sort and deliver interoffice mail, packages and materials on a regular schedule and distribute to various departments, offices or banking centers in a timely manner.
- Operate other equipment as required.
- Receive and store supplies and material.
- Maintain assigned automobile in a clean and working condition.
- Maintain a maintenance log of required maintenance or maintenance that has been performed.
Qualifications and Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Education/Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, co-workers or vendors.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude when working with customers or co-workers under diverse conditions.
- Ability to accurately and quickly complete standard mathematical calculations.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to use a calculator, computer and applicable software.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds for a distance of 50 feet and/or up and down stairs.
Intent and Function of Job Descriptions: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills or working conditions. The duties and responsibilities enumerated are essential job functions except for those that begin with the word “May.”
Banterra promotes an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise disabled applicants and employees. Please see your supervisor should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. Banterra maintains its status as an at-will employer.
Banterra bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Banterra Corp. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Route Courier Part Time Marion August 2020 Banterra Corp. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Marion below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.