Fulfillment Associate - 1st Shift (Job1517764) Job Trulieve Midwayby admin on more than 30 days
Trulieve Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Title: Fulfillment Associate – 1st Shift
Reports to: Fulfillment Supervisor
FLSA Status: Regular Full-Time
Salary: $11.00 per Hour
*Site Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30AM -4:30PM & *Must be able to work 1 Saturday per month
Will perform the assembling and filling of various size trays and shapes of boxes with company product. Will be required to assemble and case product into predetermined product case dimensions without error for inventory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associate will be required to handle a multiplicity of products that are similar and of different sizes and shapes.
- Associate will wrap, seal and final prep packaged products before labeling and product storage.
- As well as any other duties assigned to them by the department manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Will have excellent hand and eye coordination
- Excellent dexterity to handle product boxes and product as the associate will be constantly assembling and filling boxes.
- Associate will have to sit, stand, bend, reach up/out/down, climb, carry, push, pull various size boxes, bins, carts, bags and other equipment constantly in the performance of their daily job tasks.
- Must be able to perform basic accounting measures; addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Powered by JazzHR
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.