Medical Assistant - Pediatrics Santa Cruz (LIMITED TERM) Job Sutter Healthby admin on more than 30 days
Sutter Health Vacancies 2020 - Sutter Health assign an opportunity to apply Medical Assistant - Pediatrics - Santa Cruz (LIMITED TERM) that will be placed in Santa Cruz.
Sutter Health Jobs 2020Description :
The Medical Assistant (MA) supports providers and other members of the health care team in clinic offices by performing a variety of back office patient related tasks and ensuring smooth patient and work flow within the department. May work at any PAMF office location/department. Adheres to PAMF policies and procedures and supports the mission and vision statement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PAMF and/or equivalent
- A minimum of 160 back office extern hours
- Current AHA healthcare provider BLS certification
- AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification required within twelve (12) months of hire
- Basic keyboarding and computer abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility
Organization: Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Employee Status: Limited Term
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
For more detail information, please refer official source from Sutter Health on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.