NA EHS amp E Specialist Job dura auto Auburn Hillsby admin on more than 30 days
dura auto Recruitment 2021Description :
- Support NA Ops
- Creating, controlling and distributing internal resources to employees such as presentations, templates, lessons learned, etc.
- Provide marketing material externally at events for EHS programs and customer demands.
- Creating and supplying pre-qualification requirements for customers.
- Standardizing and gate-keeping processes and documents related to programs, events, incidents, data collection/utilization and workflow.
- Collaborating to Globally align EHS initiatives.
- Assist in fulfilling and meeting requirements for Legal, Human Resources, Workers’ Compensation and other requests necessary of the organization.
- Assisting on a multitude of tasks including; audits, training, educational material, organizational needs and site specific projects.
- Working with other functions to better further the organization on various projects.
- Produce a variety of documents using various software packages.
- Person will assist to investigate and answer inquiries of a non-routine nature and respond to EHS inquiries.
- Person will interface with plant personnel on a frequent basis.
- Assist in DOS 2.0 and AOE objectives to support initiatives such as; the unsafe acts and unsafe conditions program, environmental impacts and aspects, operational ergonomics, the personal protective equipment (PPE) program and emergency preparedness.
- Support in EHS audits and management systems.
- Assist in performing risk assessments and identifying ergonomic specific challenges.
- Coordinate and assist in worker’s compensation claims.
- Weekly communication calls for safety and project lead for several teams.
For further information, please refer official source from dura auto on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.