Land Maintenance Supervisor Job sPower Lancaster
sPower Jobs 2020Description :
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day operations of the land maintenance team and their sub-contractors for 55 operating projects and growing all over California.
- Create and keep a schedule of sites to have maintenance performed in accordance with the contract with each site.
- Track and approve employees' time, PTO, and act as a liaison for administrative matters.
- Train new employees on company policy, operations of equipment, and how to conduct themselves as a sPower Services employee.
- Track expenses and turn in monthly expense reports.
- Track work, materials purchase, and work time through the internal ticketing system (Sprocket).
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with Environmental and Safety requirements.
- Track and schedule maintenance for equipment and vehicles assigned to the land team.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Understanding of general workplace safety and the ability to follow safety standards as well as help the company improves upon the standards in place.
- Ability to operate vegetation maintenance equipment including tractors, riding mowers, and other equipment.
- Experience with mechanical and low voltage electrical systems involved with land equipment.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, cross-functional, and geographically diverse organization.
- Maturity, professionalism, and excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with superiors and colleagues.
- High-energy developed interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to synthesize complex analysis, approach new challenges with creativity, and summarize information in a manner that supports key decision-makers.
- Excellent hands-on abilities with strong leadership skills
- Ability to operate personal computer with the technical proficiency of standard business software.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Knowledge of applicable safety and environmental regulations.
- Demonstrates proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- Maintains a current level of professional knowledge.
- Focuses on personal growth and development by actively seeking feedback and responding with action.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals.
- Communicates openly and honestly, does not engage in gossip.
- Models professional behaviors of conduct and decorum.
- Strong team player and willing to assist others when necessary and appropriate.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years in a Landscape setting with 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Currently, hold or, can obtain state-certified QAL Spray applicators license within 3 months of employment.
- Working outside.
- Normal plant and/or office environment, including working at heights, high/low ambient temperatures, and high humidity areas.
- Requires standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, twisting, climbing stairs and ladders, riding equipment.
- Requires use of wear personal protective safety equipment (respirators, safety glasses, hard hat, appropriate footwear, earplugs, etc.).
- May be required to work around rotating and energized equipment, hazardous materials, and chemicals.
- Occasionally requires lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Work overtime and non-standard working hours as required.
- Travel to sites outside the area.
- Commensurate with experience; competitive.
Benefits: As a full-time sPower Services employee you will be available to enroll in the many benefit programs sPower has to offer.
- Health Benefits through United Health Care.
- Vision and Dental care.
- Optional life insurance.
- 401K with employee match 100% up to 3% and 50% up to 5% of pay deposited.
- Gym discounts and much more.
sPower, an AES and AIMCo company, is the largest private owner of operating solar assets in the United States. sPower owns and operates a portfolio of solar and wind assets greater than 1.3 GW and has a development pipeline of more than 10 GW. sPower is owned by a joint venture partnership between The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES), a worldwide energy company headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, and the Alberta Investment Management Corporation, one of Canada’s largest and most diversified institutional investment fund managers. For more information, visit www.sPower.com. sPower is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, covered veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more detail information, please refer official source from sPower on following link below :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Land Maintenance Supervisor Lancaster July 2020 sPower above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lancaster below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.