PCT Patient Care Tech Job Vibra Healthcare Detroitby admin on more than 30 days
Vibra Healthcare Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Patient Care Technician/Associate in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Phlebotomy training and ECG training preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital!
For further information, please refer official source from Vibra Healthcare on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in PCT Patient Care Tech Detroit August 2020 Vibra Healthcare above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Detroit below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.