Administrative Data Entry - Orlando Job Transystemsby admin on August 3, 2020
Transystems Recruitment 2020Description :
Req ID: 17108
For more than 50 years, has provided engineering and architectural planning, design and construction solutions to enhance the movement of goods and people across today’s integrated transportation infrastructure. Headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., its professionals in more than 30 offices throughout the U.S. perform a broad range of services to all sectors of the transportation and federal marketplaces. Services are delivered throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to construction to long-term operations, maintenance and rehabilitation.
Responsible for administrative support for assigned projects.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Access
- Ability to handle multiple projects and flexible to change
- Answers main switchboard; greets and directs visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Sorts and routes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail
- Maintains office supplies
- Maintains filing system (marketing, project, and general information)
- Project support, including meeting and travel arrangements, invoicing, and document processing.
- High School Diploma with 2 year of Data Entry experience.
- Minimum (Basic knowledge of computers and typing at least 35 WPM is necessary).
- Experienced in the use of standard word processing software.
- Should exercise independent initiative to help relieve the supervisor of clerical detail.
- Work under general supervision of the Senior Project Engineer and staff.
- The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to the normal requirements mainly in an office environment.
is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, disability, protected Veteran status or any other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one that is subject to U.S. law.
For further information, please refer official source from Transystems Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Transystems, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.