Office Assistant/Bookkeeper Job STONY CREEK BREWERY Branfordby admin on more than 30 days
STONY CREEK BREWERY Jobs 2020Description :
Stony Creek Brewery is looking for a hardworking and focused individual to join our family as Office Assistant / Bookkeeper reporting directly to the GM/CFO. This is a highly versatile and expandable opportunity.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Monthly bank reconciliation
· Timely payment of vendors and contractors
· Communication and filing as necessary with our retained CPA
· Billing and Invoicing
· Bi-Weekly payroll
· Supply chain ordering, inventory and management
· Receiving/Sorting/Delivering mail
· Regulatory filing/compliance
· Applicable Federal and State Tax Reporting/Payment
· Bank deposits as necessary
· Work directly senior management on several operations related tasks - Ordering/Contracts/etc.
· Assist with special project management
· Several other tasks as they develop or become necessary
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
· 2+ Years Relevant Accounting / Bookkeeping experience
· Meticulous attention to detail and time management
· Troubleshooting ability and calm demeanor under stress
· Excellent communication skills
· Working knowledge of accounting software
· Working knowledge of MS Operating Systems
· Versatility - We all wear all hats all times when it’s necessary. In other words, we may need your help packing off cans, selling cans, or even assisting other related brewing procedures.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; degree in finance or business a plus.
· Experience in Finance - Planning & Analysis
· Demonstrable eagerness to learn
· Desire to implement and create novel operating procedures
· Beer nerd-ism with an extreme passion and desire to push forward
Benefits / Salary:
· Salary is commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience
· Sick Time / Personal Time / Two Weeks Paid Vacation to start.
· Employer Paid in Full Health Insurance
Stony Creek Brewery is a hardworking team. We encourage collaboration as a means to grow. Our goal is to grow in a creative, competitive and friendly environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- office assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Branford, CT 06405 (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to STONY CREEK BREWERY website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.