Receptionist Security Company Job Allied Universal Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
Allied Universal Recruitment 2021Description :
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with today! is currently seeking a Receptionist at our local branch office to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for branch staff. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
- Assist candidates with employment applications and other pre-employment paperwork as required or needed;
- Assist with personnel file maintenance following corporate HR guidelines;
- Assist with WinTeam data entry and file maintenance as directed by Human Resource staff;
- Assist with guard card license reporting processes for new hires and perform weekly guard card audit reports as directed by Human Resource staff;
- Maintain office supplies and organization of office in general;
- May assist Human Resource Coordinator to maintain uniform program, including measuring and ordering initial uniforms, tracking issuance to existing personnel, collection of uniforms, and request for issuance of uniform refunds;
- Assist with various administrative duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Staff.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, Internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Allied Universal on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.