Virtual Clinical Educator Job Ashfield Commercial amp Medical Services Fort Washingtonby admin on more than 30 days
Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services Recruitment 2020Description :
Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with Biogen, a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses.
To deliver virtual or telephonic educational support to identified patients, caregivers, Healthcare Professionals and their staff within primary care or specialist facilities in the field of a designated disease state in order to meet all relevant standards as set by the company and Clinical Manager.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and represent a top biotechnology company.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- To provide in-bound or outbound non-promotional disease state related educational support to identified customers as directed by the client company
- Provide therapy and or medical device product education including but not limited to supplemental injection/infusion/inhalation training support or technique
- To present virtual educational programs to Healthcare Professionals/Patients/Caregivers or other identified customers in accordance with client procedures
- Conducting outbound medication adherence support to patients and or caregivers
- Enrolling patients/caregiver into educational seminars or providing resources to assist them with finding local community resources or centers of care for their specialty or primary care disease
- Collecting demographic data and disposition for product, sample, reimbursement services and literature fulfillment
- To maintain excellent quality and superior customer service while adhering to program talking points or scripts and leverage live video conferencing software on the web/client specific websites as applicable
- To only use approved materials provided by Ashfield or by the client, without changing, copying or distributing the materials
- To attend and complete all training courses and related competency assessments that Ashfield requires, to an appropriate standard and within a specified timeframe
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers
- To facilitate the development and provision of services across multiple healthcare sectors, as determined by the Client or Ashfield
- To constantly consider new and innovative approaches that potentially develop new partnership opportunities
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limited to; daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails and time reporting
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and to exchange knowledge and experience within the Patient Solutions team
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions
- Comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures, along with all Client Policies and Procedures as required.
- Perform other duties as requested.
What do you need for this position?
- Current US healthcare professional license
- Associates Degree/Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work related experience
- Preferred minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a specific disease state or related field
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills with pleasant telephone manner and articulate phone voice
- Competency with Call Center Telephone Technology
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to update professional knowledge base regularly
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.