Mortgage Loan Originator Job Cardinal Financial Company Limited Partnership Montroseby admin on September 26, 2020
Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership Hiring 2020 - Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership is looking for the best people to apply Mortgage Loan Originator that will be placed in Montrose.
Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership Recruitment 2020Description :
Loan Originator - Retail Lending
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?!
What You Will Do:
- Obtain an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Collect supporting documentation from the borrower.
- Evaluate Cardinal Financial’s loan products and determine which financial products best meet the customer's needs and financial circumstances.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Monitor overall customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing.
- Generate business, leads, and relationships with individuals, existing clients, and real estate professionals.
What You Need:
- At least 2 years of mortgage lending experience required with a proven track record of minimum 2 funded loans per month.
- Active NMLS licenses.
- Drive and dedication to building a book of business.
- Ability to establish and maintain a personal network of referral partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Effective problem solver and passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory compliance requirements and guidelines.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with Google Suite preferred, not required.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits, effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more
- 401K w/ 50% match - Effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
You will be a part of a transformative culture and be backed by one of the strongest, most supportive, and technical mortgage banking leadership teams in the industry. At Cardinal Financial, every team member is committed to the success of the enterprise. We believe that investing in our people is just as important as our investments in proprietary technology. While our innovative technology sets us apart, we wouldn’t be successful without the power of human expertise.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per month
- Loan Origination: 2 years (Preferred)
- NMLS (Preferred)
- Team Lead
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.