Intern Job TriCounty Human Services Lakelandby admin on more than 30 days
TriCounty Human Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
This position, as an intern of , performs a wide variety of duties related to the care, treatment, and rehabilitation of program clients. Interns are made aware of the social, occupational, and recreational needs of persons in recovery and are able to direct related activities. Interns function as a member of a treatment team. Interns in this position are matriculated students and associated with a sponsoring college/university for the sole purpose of learning and performing a variety of tasks related to the care, treatment and rehabilitation of the programs persons served. Under the direction of a licensed program manager/coordinator, these interns participate in the planning, preparation and delivery of services and making appropriate referrals as the function as a member of a treatment team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in all activities related to the social, recreational, and occupational rehabilitation of clients in recovery from dual disorders, in a clinical setting.
2. May develop class material for social rehabilitation and basic living skills training classes; participates in classes and may lead in class discussions.
3. May develops activities for special programs and may serve on committees related to these programs.
4. Will confer with program supervisor and assigned clinical staff with regard to treatment at staff meetings, and provides/receives information on client participation in treatment and progress in treatment.
5. May assist persons served refer for substance abuse and mental health services for the purposes of discharge planning?
6. Assist in the development of new referral sources for persons served that may include half-way housing, transitional housing and mental health services.
7. Teaches alcohol/drug education classes and provides other educational services under the guidance of the assigned clinical staff or program supervisor.
8. May perform case management functions for persons served such as maintaining case records and coordinating additional services as needed.
9. May act as a group leader/facilitator during group counseling sessions.
Performs other reasonable and related duties as requested
Minimum Training and Experience
Requires a high school diploma or GED and preferably one-year (1) of full-time experience in a mental health or addictions treatment setting. A two (2) years Degree in Human Services may be substituted for the one (1) years of experience. Requires participation in a staff-training program.
For more detail information, please refer official source from TriCounty Human Services on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.