Temporary Recruiting Administrative Assistant Job Gem Technologies Inc Amarilloby admin on November 18, 2020
Gem Technologies Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
Reference ID: 865
GEM Technologies, Inc. (GEM) is seeking a Temporary Recruiting Administrative Assistant to join our team at the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, TX, which provides integral mission support to the NNSA. The ideal candidate has excellent computer skills and experience supporting Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Departments.
This is temporary position is slated to go until mid-March 2021 and will serve full-time at the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, TX.
About the site: https://nnsa.energy.gov/aboutus/ourlocations/pantex-plant
- Performs a variety of activities in support of the Recruiting Team as directed.
- Gathers, collects, compiles, tracks, and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Provides data and information to others on recruiting processes and procedures.
- Provides routine administrative support as including:
- Preparing correspondence
- Answering callers and making proper referrals
- Arranging meetings, conferences, and travel, and
- Receiving, referring, or answering mail, filing, etc. to others as needed.
- Provides backup support on an as needed basis to other recruiting team members.
- Prepares drafts and reviews finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage.
- Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information.
- Operates a variety of electronic office equipment to transcribe or validate data from various source documents.
- Reviews input/output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications.
- High School Diploma and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels.
- A DOE “Q” Clearance, preferred.
- Due to the nature of the work, a U.S. Citizenship is required.
About GEM: We are a federal contractor to the Department of Energy, its major contractors, and state-level and commercial agencies throughout the nation. Founded in 1994 as an engineering and technical services company, our service lines have since expanded to include environmental remediation, facilities maintenance, construction, demolition, and waste management. We are headquartered near Oak Ridge, TN, and provide nationwide services in locations that include Texas, Illinois, Idaho, Kentucky, New Mexico, Ohio, Georgia, and South Carolina.
GEM Technologies Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Gem Technologies Inc website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.