LPR/SCANNER OPERATOR/DRIVER Job Associates Asset Recovery Hudsonby admin on August 5, 2020
Associates Asset Recovery Recruitment 2020Description :
is looking for repossession agents that are responsible for the investigation that may lead to the recovery of assigned collateral across South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. Car and truck agents will be required to thoroughly investigate the accounts, give detailed updates on their progress while in the field, and find units for pickup. Car and truck agents have similar job descriptions with the trucks towing and securing the unit. Knowledge of current repossession software and a current CARS certification are a plus but are not required. Associate’s has a full office staff to assist the agents in the field 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All these positions will require some day work, some night work, and some weekend hours. We will work with you to find a schedule that is beneficial to both you and Associates.
has been in business for more than 30 years with many industry awards and recognitions. Our number one mission is to help clients to regain the collateral they seek safely and professionally. If you would like to be a part of Team AAR please apply with the link below.
Job Type: Full Time
- LPR/SCANNER OPERATOR/DRIVER
Pay: Salary and Benefits package
Our employee benefits package offers:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Disability Insurance (Short and Long Term)
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Bereavement Leave
- And more …
- Ability to display professional work behaviors and defensive driving skills
- Previous repossession experience a plus but not required
- At least 23 years of age with a good driving history
- Ability to work without direct supervision but able to answer to remote management
- Must be able to read and write in English at a reasonable level to communicate with employees, customers, and clients.
- You must have personal transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check (special circumstances will be considered)
- Excellent observation skills where you always put the safety of self and the public as a priority
Powered by JazzHR
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Associates Asset Recovery website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.