Respiratory Therapist CRT/RRT Job Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center Chanuteby admin on more than 30 days
Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Will be expected to possess an in-depth knowledge of Respiratory anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, disease process, patient evaluation and assessment skills. Will be expected to demonstrate and perform a wide variety of Respiratory Care duties in a safe and effective manner that is consistent with the hospital and Respiratory Care Services policies and procedures. Must be able to work in all areas of the hospital as directed by the Director of Respiratory Care Services. Will be able to evaluate patient response to treatment. Work with patients of all ages.
Must possess a thorough knowledge of Respiratory Care treatment modalities, indications, contraindications and hazards. A demonstrable understanding of ventilator management, patient monitoring including the basics of pulmonary diseases, cardiopulmonary anatomy, and physiology, pharmacology, and diagnostic tests. Demonstrate an understanding of the changing healthcare environment as it impacts the work environment.
Perform other duties as requested or assigned. May be expected to work varying hours, holidays, and weekends and take call.
LICENSE / CERTIFICATION / REGISTRATION:
- Certified Respiratory Therapist by the NBRC and will maintain active credential status with the NBRC.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the State of Kansas.
- BLS- Satisfactory course completion with current card or ability to complete within 3 months or at the next available course offered by NMRMC. Not required if ACLS certified.
- ACLS- Satisfactory course completion with current card or ability to complete within 6 months or a the next available course offered by NMRMC.
- PALS- Satisfactory course completion with current card or ability to complete within 12 months or at the next available course offered by NMRMC.
- NRP- Satisfactory course completion or ability to become certified within 6 months or at the next available course offered by NMRMC.
- One year of experience as a Certified Respiratory Therapist in the hospital setting preferred.
For further information, please refer official source from Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.