Production Group Lead Job Leveraged Furniture Operations Muscatineby admin on more than 30 days
Leveraged Furniture Operations Recruitment 2020Description :
HON and Allsteel, industry leaders in office furniture design and manufacturing, is in search of a Production Group Leader to our Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) team in Muscatine, IA!
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:
- Providing leadership to hourly production members to achieve daily goals in safety, quality, customer satisfaction, cost and delivery
- Coordinate with support groups to ensure capacity, material flow, layout of work area, and operational readiness
- Create and maintain appropriate staffing model to ensure flexibility with season and/or demand
- Support management initiatives by participating in and allowing direct reports to participate in continuous improvement events and other initiatives designed to engage members and develop talent
What it takes:
- Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations Leadership preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership capacity; manufacturing preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others, develop talent for future succession.
- Strong problem solving and conflict-resolution capabilities
(NYSE: HNI), is a $2.3 billion-dollar, global office furniture and hearth product enterprise. Our furniture brands are among the strongest, most widely known in the industry, including HON, Allsteel, Gunlocke, HBF, Maxon, and OFM. The depth and breadth of our brands, the scale and capability of our manufacturing, and the strength of our distribution enables us to provide the best office furniture solutions to meet the needs of every customer.
The fourth largest employer in Iowa, has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the “Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”, by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies for leadership development.
Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) is the branded name for our furniture manufacturing and operations structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing, plant engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as well as some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources. By centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies, reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customer’s experience with HNI! When you accept a role in LFO, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on both our future and yours with work that matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without limits.
Our company endeavors to make www.hnicareers.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 563-272-7400 or via email at [email protected] . The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.