Entry Level Jr Loan Processor Job True Path Loans Inc Irvineby admin on July 1, 2020
True Path Loans, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Seeking a career change but not sure which path to take? Take the true path to career fulfillment with True Path Loans! We are looking to add Jr. Loan Processor to our fast growing team. This is an extraordinary and exciting time to break into the industry. We will provide continued growth and development with hands-on training coupled with opportunities to acquire industry recognized licensures. Integrity is what drives us to be best in class. You will be surrounded with colleagues that genuinely care about one another in ways that share knowledge and expertise.
True Path Loans is a mortgage brokerage that started with the intent to offer excellent service, low competitive rates and expertise to help guide those with limited knowledge of the mortgage industry. Our vision is to make buying a dream home or refinancing a current loan as easy as possible.
Our story begins with Adrian Placinta starting a small mortgage company in Orange County, CA servicing the local community. Hard work ethic, a strong commitment to integrity, and more than 15 years’ experience earned Adrian the reputation as the go-to mortgage expert. As a husband, dad and homeowner, clients and Realtors alike are drawn to him and the brand behind True Path.
As a Junior Loan Processor, you will support our Processing Manager and team leaders by applying your strong social skills to assist in the loan funding process. Your attention to detail and ability to prioritize will make an excellent addition to or our lively office! Some responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, supervise and review appraisal orders
- Make calls pertaining to employment details, insurance coverage or to other 3rd parties
- Ensure customers’ needs are being met and loans are closing within a reasonable timeframe
- Review loan applications and acquire additional needed documentation
- Verify the file is locked and disclosures are sent, as well as follow up on any missing documentation
Qualifications/ Desired Skills:
- Experience in a high-paced environment
- Basic Experience working with Outlook and Excel
- Basic math skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Training and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited time off
- Company paid licensing
Compensation is $17-$20 an hour
Schedule is M-F 40 hours a week
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Powered by JazzHR
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to True Path Loans, Inc. e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Entry Level Jr Loan Processor Irvine July 2020 True Path Loans, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Irvine below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.