Dietary Assistant/Dishwasher Job Eureka Rehabilitation amp Wellness Centerby admin on April 30, 2020
Eureka Rehabilitation & Wellness Center Recruitment 2020Description :
- Performs tasks to ensure the timely preparation and delivery of nutritious attractive meals and supplements to all residents according to physician’s orders and in compliance with Federal, State and Company requirements.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment. ADMINISTRATIVE
- Attends all meetings and in-services as required.
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation with other staff.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand English for business necessity.
- Basic understanding of sanitation, organization and safety.
- Prior experience in food service preferred.
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures all patient/resident rights are protected.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Eureka Rehabilitation & Wellness Center e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.