Technical Customer Success Manager Job Vera Palo Altoby admin on November 22, 2020
Vera Jobs 2020Description :
is a next-generation cloud-based data security solution that enables you to secure, track, and revoke access (in real-time) to sensitive unstructured data, regardless of where that data lives or where it has traveled.
Data sharing is vital for most businesses. Sharing creates risk whether sharing is within or outside the company. There is no visibility, accountability or control once that data is shared. The data could involve PII but could also include sensitive business information such as pricing, financials, product plans, HR documents, design documents, and other IP.
We are looking for a hands-on Technical Customer Success Manager to help us bring the value of VERA Security solutions to life for all our customers.
You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination, and energy to this high-profile position.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer's adoption, potential expansion, and advocacy across a portfolio of customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Lead client's onboarding from VERA product implementation, training new users to adoption, and expansion across a range of relationships
- Ability to interact with CISOs, security architects, security engineers, and development operations teams within mid-to-large enterprises, so you'll need to feel confident presenting implementation plans to all ranges of technical ability.
- Own training customers on VERA Admin and end-users
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to VERA, provide best practices, and needed support to increase adoption
- Be a strong customer advocate within VERA such that VERA activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environmentsactively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Meet or speak with customer executive sponsor(s) on a frequent cadence (several times a month) with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities.
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Account Management, Strategic Services or related areas;
- Supporting/Selling to IT infrastructure, DevSecOps, and GRC organizations.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management, authentication, SAML,
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Experience with SaaS solutions (Collaboration, File Sharing, Cloud storage CASB, DLP/ Encryption solutions, etc) is required
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization, and encryption.
- Serving customers while making them immensely successful in terms of increased adoption and delivering value.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of VERA solutions within customer environments.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior-level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales, and marketing experts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers who face challenges operationalizing new solutions into their complex IT environments highly desirable.
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Travel expectations: up to 25% (when traveling is safe and permitted)
What You Will Get
- A great team-oriented environment
- Interacting with well known and large enterprise customers
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Opportunity to help build a world class Customer Success organization from the ground up
- Opportunity to grow your career and be the best Customer Success Manager
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, VERA’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Vera on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.