Director Of Dining Services Job Brookstone Suites of Effinghamby admin on more than 30 days
Brookstone Suites of Effingham Jobs 2020Description :
This position is to provide local leadership and strategic direction. To oversee and control day to day operations of all dining services operations at the community, by maintaining Company standards and meeting financial expectations of the department. This position reports to the Executive Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Follow Company Dining Policy and Procedures according to the Dining Services Policy and Procedure Manual. Ensure that all department personnel are following the Personal Hygiene Policy.
- Responsible for the purchasing of all dining food and nonfood items and ensure all food purchases for the department achieve 95% DSSI ordering compliance. Know and maintain budgets for raw food and supplies.
- Utilize SLC standard production sheets and standard recipes when completing food production according to the food production sheets policy. Use Menu Tool according to the menu tool policy. Food should be served at proper temperature to ensure food safety and palatability according to our food temperature policy. Ensure portions sizes are served correctly according to our Standard Portions related policy.
- In any licensed community residents’ Prescribed Diets are offered according to therapeutic diets policy.
- Drive high resident satisfaction by offering our residents choice, dignity and independence in dining according to our hospitality and customer service policy. * Ensure all Dietary Department personnel follow safety precautions to prevent accidents in food preparation according to our accident prevention in food preparation and prevention of back injury policy.
- Ensure operating instructions are available and cleaning procedures are developed for all Dietary Department equipment according to our Operation and Sanitation and cleaning schedules. * Maintain a presence and involvement in Strategic Community Meetings (Resident Food Committee, Event Planning, Management Meetings) as directed by the Executive Director or Regional Support Team. Perform Pre-meal Dining Stand-Up with service staff to review daily menu details.
- Know and adhere to all company and the local, state, and county health departments regulations and acts as the community’s dietary representative for any health department or other required inspections; assure compliance, follow-up to assure any deficiencies are immediately corrected.
- Ensure all dining areas are clean and safely operating, completes monthly Self Sanitation audit according to the sanitation audit tool and operation and sanitation policies.
- Conduct employee interviews, orientation and training according to our employee training policy. Hire, discipline, and terminate departmental employees in accordance Director of Dining Services 7/11/18 with Company human resources policy. Assure that all department training standards through regulatory training and/or other necessary training modules are met and up to date. Oversee the scheduling of all food service personnel to maintain compliance with labor budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED, experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Effingham, IL 62401 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
For more detail information, please refer official source from Brookstone Suites of Effingham on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.