Community Manager Job Anza Management Palmdaleby admin on May 30, 2020
Anza Management Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are pleased that you are interested in joining the Anza team.
Position Summary: Directs the operations of the apartment community in a manner which will meet the goals of Anza Management Company, optimizes return on investment for owners, provides a quality living environment for residents and promotes positive working relationships with company employees.
The good stuff: 100% Employer sponsored benefits, Medical, Life insurance and Long term disability. 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 8 paid Holidays. Plus Bonuses!
• Must be bilingual. English/ Spanish
• This is a split position. Two different Properties
- Minimum 2 year experience as community manager of at least 100+ units
- Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
- Good computers skills (property management softwareYardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
- Experience with all financial related issuesexpenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
- Must have a valid driver's license
** May be required to live onsite
Anza Management considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements EEOC/FEHC/ADA Laws and the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Anza Management system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.