Line Cook Job Ohoopee Match Club Cobbtownby admin on more than 30 days
Ohoopee Match Club Recruitment 2020Description :
Ohoopee Match Club
Line Cook Position
OMC is looking for a Line Cook with 2+ years’ experience in quality kitchens and strong cooking skills based on solid fundamentals.
The ideal candidate should have complete understanding of traditional, classical and modern methods and be versed in multiple aspects of the kitchen setting. Candidate should have a passion for the culinary arts, a great flavor profile, a willingness to collaborate, and ability to work within a team. Individual who is well thought out, logical, mathematical, professional, a proven self-starter, and above all exhibits integrity.
Primary Functions and Duties:
- Line Cooks should have at least 2+ years’ experience in a comparable position at a commercial establishment.
- Line Cook will be educated in all traditional areas including Garde
Manger, Sauté, Grill and hot food preparation.
- Candidate will be expected to adhere to the established standards and create menu items with low-country influence.
- Line Cook is a culinary advocate for the club and expected to be dynamic and fully engaged with the culinary team.
- Prepares Hot/Cold items directed daily by the Chef while still adhering to high cleanliness standards.
The position is fulltime seasonal September 10th thru June 15.th
Compensation will be based on experience; benefits are available through the summer for full time seasonal employees.
Chef Christian Houston
Ohoopee Match Club
275 Beaver Creek Farm Rd.
Cobbtown, Ga 30420
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- food handler certificate (Preferred)
- 100% (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Ohoopee Match Club website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.