RN (Home Health) - Rapid Respond Team/Local Travel Job Pruitthealth Bernby admin on more than 30 days
Pruitthealth Jobs 2020 - Pruitthealth give away a chance to fill RN (Home Health) - Rapid Respond Team/Local Travel that will be placed in Bern.
Pruitthealth Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Provide direct skilled nursing care and care management for home care patients as part of an interdisciplinary team member under the direct orders of an assigned physician.
- Develop, integrate, and manage the plan of care with the interdisciplinary team and attending physician to assure optimal patient outcomes. Make referrals to other disciplines as needed.
- Provide nursing interventions to home health patients within the accepted standards of practice of the industry and profession.
- Teach patients and/or primary caregiver the skills needed to care for the patient in their place of residence.
- Make field visits to evaluate appropriateness, determine eligibility for services, and present home care program to patients referred for services.
- Assist in leading case conferences and staff meetings as assigned.
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Program.
- Assume on-call duties as assigned.
- Supervise care provided by Licensed Practical Nurses assigned to the team.
- Supervise Home Health Aides, making supervisory visits at least every 14 days or as required by regulations.
- Meet agency productivity standards. Utilize time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Provide the primary nursing care for home health patients. Assume full responsibility for professional management of assigned patients.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with federal, state and agency regulations and guidelines.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
- Two (2) years nursing experience
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Previous home care experience highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current license/certification as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as necessary.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job: Nursing Primary Location: North Carolina-New Bern Other Locations: North Carolina, North Carolina-Greenville, North Carolina-Jacksonville, North Carolina-Beaufort Schedule: Full-time : Shift:1st Shift Job Posting: Sep 28, 2020, 3:52:43 PM
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.