IC Semi-Conductor Assembler I Job Cobham Colorado Springsby admin on more than 30 days
Cobham Jobs 2020Description :
- Operate a variety of computer controlled production equipment per documented work procedures.
- Use a variety of hand tools, fixtures and jigs.
- Perform data entry for both WIP (work in progress) and SPC (Statistical Process Control).
- Understand and respond to yield and out of control limit conditions based on documented work procedures.
- Perform optical inspections on WIP from the bare die level to the finished product level using a variety of tools such as ring lights and microscopes at various magnification levels.
- Perform minor preventative maintenance on assigned equipment when necessary.
- Document down equipment with the equipment tracking system.
- Document daily work with detailed written pass downs.
- Process U.S. Government classified material following all in process and other safeguarding procedures and processes.
- Conduct weekly clean-up of their designated manufacturing area per the 6S task assignment.
- Attend on-site and off-site classes, courses, lectures, etc.
- Participate in on-the-job training.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Prior work experience in semiconductor, preferably backend, manufacturing is desired but not required.
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan , our values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visas.
is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Cobham e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.