Route Sales Representative Job Schwan #039 s Home Delivery Jacksonvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Schwan's Home Delivery Recruitment 2020Description :
New operating hours! Route stops will end earlier each evening getting our Route Sales Representatives home to their families sooner!
Position Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals who share similar values.
- You receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care and coach you to success; after which you receive your own established route.
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program requirements.
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new customers for the route system in the assigned areas, making sales presentations to prospective customers and informing customers of new products, promotional products and any specials.
- We treat our customers like family, building relationships in our local communities, and in return they welcome us at their homes and into their lives.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission on a weekly basis.
You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution, plus more, including an employee discount!
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL license required
- Positive Attitude and High Energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team support
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.