Mobile Developer IOS Swift (Remote) Job Turing Remoteby admin on more than 30 days
Turing Jobs 2020Description :
Turing (turing.com) is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.A., also known as “Silicon Valley”. We connect exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions.
Who Can Become a Turing Engineer?
- You are likely in the top 1% of the world’s software engineers.
- You can work full-time (40 hours/week) with a U.S. software company.
- You have at least 2 years of industry experience as a software engineer. If you have worked as a senior software engineer, tech lead or architect, you will have access to even more job opportunities on Turing.
- You can adjust work hours to overlap at least 4 hours a day with a company in Silicon Valley or New York.
- You can function effectively and be valuable to U.S. engineering management without too much hand-holding and micromanagement. You don’t need your manager to write detailed JIRA tickets for you. You are capable of discussing your manager’s objectives and proposing a work roadmap and specific tasks to the manager for approval.
- You are a fluent English communicator, and you will be able to communicate effectively over daily video calls with engineering managers at U.S. Software companies.
- You are good at feature planning and estimation. You can discuss business priorities with U.S. companies and propose sensible software/business tradeoffs that are in line with their priorities.
Benefits of Becoming a Turing Engineer
- Turing’s salaries are higher than local software engineer salaries in most countries.
- You’ll be able to join an exceptional community of engineers. Turing has engineers that graduated from Stanford and other top U.S. universities with experience working at Silicon Valley giants like Microsoft, Google and Facebook.
- Once you qualify for Turing, you can live in any part of the world and still be plugged into the best Silicon Valley job opportunities without the need of a US visa.
- Turing only partners with U.S. Software companies whose project engagements are full-time and expected to last 6 months or more. Today, a Turing developer works full time with a single Turing partner company for 6-9 months on average, compared to most freelancing websites with very short gigs. Turing projects are typically long term, which gives you the opportunity to grow as a software engineer, which is hard with gigs.
- If a Turing developer's work with a partner company completes in a few months, Turing re-matches engineers to other partner companies within 2-3 weeks on average.
- Turing also offers mentorship and guidance regarding technologies most valued by US companies and also resources to help you grow fast as a software engineer. Today this is accessible to engineers working locally for Silicon Valley companies, but we want the same to be available to exceptional software engineers all over the world.
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS. You will work directly with Product and Engineering Management to define, architect, and build experiences. Product road-maps are a team sport at our partnered companies, so it is important to be a team player. Engineers own production services end-to-end, so you may be deploying multiple times a week as part of an Agile process.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or relevant field, with 2+ years of experience with software development life-cycles and processes
- Significant experience with Mobile technologies including iOS and Swift, as well as experience with REST API design and services development
- Experience with large systems and complex code bases as well as source code control systems such as Git
- Experience building and supporting mission-critical user-facing systems
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
More information at https://welcome.turing.com
Job Type: Full-time
- front end development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Turing on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.