Navigator Job Lifewell Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
Lifewell Jobs 2020Description :
POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of Program Management, performs duties in support of therapeutic services and provides comprehensive direct support services which are structured to meet the needs of an adult population composed of SMI, dual-diagnosed and/or referred persons. Administrates the behavioral health benefits for Non-Titled XIX (NT-XIX) eligible persons determined to have a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) and assigned to the Direct Care Clinics; operationally supports the medical staff in delivering the generic/medication only benefits; performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works collaboratively with the clinic medical staff to communicate and coordinate services with members designated appropriate for the Navigator level of care.
- Outreaches members assigned on the Navigator caseload within 90 days upon assignment and at minimum annually thereafter.
- Completes annual screening and Health Risk Assessment.
- Provides engagement and assistance to members in connecting to behavioral health services.
- When treatment is requested by the member, an assessment and treatment plan will be completed to determine the appropriate level of care warranted including Supportive, Connective, or Navigator.
- Assists clinic medical staff with activities related to COT, amendments, and petitions.
- Assists clinic medical staff with triage of members presenting in crisis at the clinic.
- Assists clinic medical staff with missed appointments, scheduling of appointments, and follow-up with no shows for members.
- Handles brief telephone or face-to-face interactions with members as directed by clinic medical staff.
- Assists clinic medical staff in finding community resources to meet basic needs.
- Serves as a point of contact and ensures ongoing collaboration including the communication of appropriate clinical information with crisis, UPC, PRC West, private hospitals, and MIHS.
- Maintains the member’s comprehensive clinical record, including documentation of activities performed as part of the service delivery process (e.g. assessments, provision of services, coordination of care, tracking of required documentation, etc.)
- Ensures confidentiality of verbal and written member information, in accordance with HIPPA standards and network policy.
- Coordinates with the PCP, Integrated Care Provider or RBHA Care Management Department when developing member’s integrated, individualized service plan, as appropriate.
- Develops individualized service plans (ISP) that include goals related to member’s medical and behavioral health needs; screens for physical health issues.
- Ensures clinical interventions recommended by the RBHA care manager/care coordinator are incorporated into the members care.
- Coordinates transition of member care for PCP services into or out of the clinic setting.
- Participates in staff meetings, trainings and other activities as required.
- Performs other duties as required and special projects as assigned.
- A High School Diploma/GED and four years behavioral health experience; OR
- An Associate’s degree and three years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field and one year behavioral health experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
For further information, please refer official source from Lifewell Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Lifewell, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Navigator Phoenix August 2020 Lifewell above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Phoenix below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.