Engineering Manager Job UMC Mukilteoby admin on more than 30 days
UMC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
General Position Summary: Manage the production of design drawings and the generation of all necessary documentation to allow for complete mechanical system installation. Lead the engineering staff on assigned projects.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop and maintain department standards and procedures.
2. Assist project management in the communication and information flow with engineering.
3. Support Lead Engineers with design, energy analysis, and CAD services staffing on design projects.
4. Assist in the completion of design documents and engineering drawing review/checking.
5. Review job cost reports and project labor projections.
6. Maintain the highest level of chargeability possible.
7. Meet with Project Managers to discuss scope of work and scope changes.
8. Conduct project coordination meetings.
9. Assist in the preconstruction process: subcontractor and equipment quote review and analysis, estimate review, and conceptual designs for project procurement.
10. Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee's essential job functions.
Supervise Lead, Senior, and Design Engineers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- mechanical contracting: 8 years (Required)
- Mechanical Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Mukilteo, WA 98275 (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.