Caregiver PT Day Shift Job Azura Memory Care Clintonby admin on more than 30 days
Azura Memory Care Jobs 2020Description :
The Resident Care Specialist - I is responsible for assisting the residents through the activities of daily living according to the resident?s assessment and care plan. This includes engaging with residents, providing and assisting diverse activities as appropriate, while promoting as much resident independence as possible. The Resident Care Specialist - I will function as part of the interdisciplinary team and also be able to work independently. The Resident Care Specialist - I maintains a caring attitude towards residents ensuring a safe and clean environment. The Resident Care Specialist -I reports to the Executive Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with all ADL?s to provide the highest quality of life and care including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence care, vital signs, and weights
- Monitor and record health and behavior of residents
- Communicate such information to other staff and Management on the care team
- Maintain the confidentiality of resident and client records including identity, behavior and medical conditions. Including discussing resident issues in front of others
- Supervise and monitor residents in regards to resident safety, following applicable resident care policy procedures and standards
- Read and implement residents? individual care plans
- Implement life enrichment activities in collaboration with the Quality of Life Coordinator
- Practice MOSAIC quality of life program to enhance residents mind, body and spirit
- Prepare meals and provide snacks for the residents. Begin food preparation for the following day if part of assigned shift duties
- Serve meals to residents during assigned shift as scheduled
- Perform proper resident transfer techniques
- Conduct bed checks on residents a minimum of every 2 hours or as indicated on the resident?s care plan
- Have a working knowledge of the most current Administrative Code relating to the operation of the house
- Be available for team member meetings, in-service and trainings as requested
- Attend state approved fire safety, first aid, and other required trainings and provide copies of certification as required
- Become familiar with the Policy and Procedure Manual and be prepared to implement its contents
- Know the emergency and evacuation procedures established for the facility
- Assist in household and maintenance duties on a daily basis, including cleaning, laundry, inventory and storage of supplies and outdoor maintenance
- Use all materials, food and supplies resourcefully, report needed items to the Executive Director or shift Team Leader
All other duties as may be assigned
High school diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in a resident care setting a plus
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Azura Memory Care e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Caregiver PT Day Shift Clinton July 2020 Azura Memory Care above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Clinton below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.