Document Coordinator Physician Billing Job EnableComp LLC Tullahomaby admin on more than 30 days
EnableComp, LLC Jobs 2020Description :
We partner with healthcare providers to maximize reimbursement from complex claims payers by having the best people, processes, products and performance.
We enable healthcare providers to do what they do best.
The Document Coordinator, Physician Billing performs all activities involved in the preparation, insurance verification and retrieval of medical records and documents from various systems, and mailing out documents, for the timely filing or re-adjudication of workers compensation claims by the Revenue Specialists. Primarily interacts by phone with outside parties.
- Contacting Employers, Insurers and other outside entities via outbound calls, email or fax to verify/obtain information, receipt of Insurance Claim and Bill Review packages.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls efficiently and effectively.
- Collect outbound correspondence and mail out.
- Assist with document retrieval process for including but not limited to implant invoices, UB-04 documents, 1500 documents, Explanations of Benefits, and medical record components.
- Scan and upload documents received from client.
- Obtain supporting claim documentation, appropriately compile billing packets, and file insurance claims.
- Contribute in efficiently moving work through the department, working as part of a team.
- Coordinate research and support teams within organization as needed.
- Use several systems to perform accurate and timely data entry.
- File and handle confidential documentation and patient health information (PHI); able to adhere and follow all HIPAA mandated guidelines.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 1 year of medical bill processing experience desired.
- Experience with electronic document management in a healthcare setting desired.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Special Considerations and Prerequisites
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills.
- Capability to interact professionally at multiple levels within a client-oriented organization and confidently represent EnableComp to outside parties via email and fax.
- Proven ability handling large volumes of work while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in working under limited supervision, manage multiple tasks and prioritize assignments with limited time constraints.
- Effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact timelines for project completion.
- Competent in MS Office Suite and Windows applications.
- General office environment; must be able to sit for long periods of time.
For more detail information, please refer official source from EnableComp, LLC on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.