Pharmacy Clerk Job Thrifty White Detroit Lakesby admin on November 23, 2020
Thrifty White Pharmacy Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Receives, unpacks and checks merchandise to verify all merchandise is received and in acceptable condition. Stocks, cleans and sorts pharmacy product.
- Responsibilities may include health aids department maintenance.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store or nearby locations as needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Thrifty White Pharmacy website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.