Team Member Job Church #039 s Chicken | Ampler Lunasby admin on May 25, 2020
Church's ChickenDescription :
Position Summary: The Team Member/Product Prep is passionate about providing our guests a superior dining experience by maintaining high standards in all food prep and guest service areas.
I. Primary Job Duties
The position of Team Member/Product Prep is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Greets all guests with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through a positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrates company service expectations when preparing service areas.
- Follows the product production schedule and ensures all necessary products and supplies are stocked and available at the prep area.
- Plans and organizes product production based on current inventory needs.
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
- Ensures that all tasks are accomplished in a safe manner.
- Completes assigned housekeeping duties to provide a clean and organized restaurant.
- Ensures that drink systems are operational.
- Ensures the proper rotation of products by adhering to FIFO standards of rotation.
- Follows all food safety guidelines.
- Monitors all food prep products to ensure safety and quality standards. Reports any quality/quantity issues to the Shift Manager.
- Inspects work station and immediately reports equipment malfunction or damage to the Shift Manager.
- Completes In Store Set-Up (ISS) prior to store opening.
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
- Listens and follows directions.
- Responds positively to feedback.
- Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team members, and managers.
- Communicates positively about the company.
4. Demonstrates Team Work
- Supports the Company values, goals, and work rules.
- Offers help without being asked in all areas of the restaurant.
- Works well with team members.
- Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
5. Performs Other Duties as Assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Shift Leader.
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be a 16 years old.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule or at least a small distance (e.g. from a supply storage area to a food preparation area)
Brand: Church's Chicken
Address: 703 Main St. SE Los Lunas, NM87031
Property Description: 2121Los Lunas, NM
Property Number: 2121
Ampler Chicken system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.