Medical Asst Job CHSLI Physician Practices East Hillsby admin on more than 30 days
CHSLI Physician Practices Recruitment 2020Description :
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI Surgery. Additionally, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
As a Medical Assistant for Catholic Health Services, you will be working under the supervision and delegation authority of licensed providers to perform clinical and other supporting patient care tasks. The Medical Assistant is a key member of the patient care team by supporting the providers with the delivery of high-quality health care to our patients. Medical Assistants help patients transition from the outside world into the provider's office.
You will play a vital role in accommodating our patient's needs by providing exemplary customer service. Our goal is to treat our patients with I-CARE Values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
- Duties related to patient care in a team-based care and integrative health environment.
- Competency is all skills related to the performance of providing exceptional patient care.
- Assist in explaining policies, procedures, or services to our patients using your clinical and administrative knowledge based upon the scope of the physician's practice.
- Proficiency with care tasks such as phlebotomy, aseptic technique, etc.
- Prepare examination rooms and patients for visits.
- Obtain the patient's medical history and document in the electronic medical record.
- Ability to work with an Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Scheduling systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with effective oral and written communication skills to enhance age-specific patient care, team collaboration and analytical problem solving.
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask and follow-through.
- Assists in the design and oversight of efficient patient flow and upholds an environment of patient safety and satisfaction.
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS training and current certification required.
Minimum of two years' experience as MA in a physician practice or ambulatory environment preferred.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to CHSLI Physician Practices website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Medical Asst East Hills August 2020 CHSLI Physician Practices above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in East Hills below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.